B2B Gaming Services Malta Ltd. with company Registration No. C. 41936 is licenced and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) of Malta.
B2C – Gaming Service Licence
B2B GAMING SERVICES (MALTA) LTD, is also licensed and regulated by the Hellenic Gaming Commission (www.gamingcommission.gov.gr) under the Type 1 license: HGC-000026-LH and Type 2 license: HGC-000027-LH, issued on 5/7/2021 and valid until 5/7/2028.
B2B GAMING SERVICES MALTA LTD ensures lawful and secure service by employing all adequate technical, operational, and organizational measures according to all pertinent standards and protocols, applicable Laws and regulations as well as self-imposed facilities, so that we always ensure a vulnerable-free operation to the invariable prerogative of our clients and customers.
Our commitment to best practice includes the employment of the most advanced security protocols towards ISO 27001:2013 (Privacy and Security Compliance), Payment Security Standards which ensure safe handling, protection of our customers and our business (PCI DSS), Data Privacy & Protection (GDPR EU Law 2016/679), among a range of legal and regulatory standards, as well as proactive safeguards and controls.
Casino and Games
B2B Gaming Services Platform features only casino and games which comply with independent laboratory testing services associated with all major online gambling regulatory bodies. Compliance testing ensures that all gaming partners whose products are integrated on B2B Gaming Services Platform always operate in a manner consistent with prevailing regulatory policies. The third-party compliance testing includes Random Number Generator and mathematical evaluations, capability testing, integration verification, system audits, ongoing RNG payout, verification/reporting for slots, table games, live dealer and sports betting, as well as full security audits among others.
To B2B GAMING SERVICES, operational compliance is the only way for implementing innovation.
Quality & Information Security Policy
B2B Gaming Services Malta LTD has established and operates a Combined Management System based on the international Standards ISO 9001 :2015 & ISO 27001 :2013.
A key objective of B2B Gaming Services Malta LTD’s CMS is to provide a basis for continuous improvement of Service Quality and Information Security, satisfying the needs and expectations of those identified as its interested parties, to the maximum extent possible.
For the implementation of the above, the Company’s Top Management supports, implements and promotes the basic principles and policies defined in the CMS by establishing objectives & KPIs for Quality and Information Security, based on the thorough and constructive cooperation of both its employees and its affiliates.
The basic principles as those are expressed through the procedures and policies of the Company’s CMS are:
- Absolute compliance with legislation and regulations related to its business activities / processes,
- Identify and take in consideration in every step the requirements and needs of the Company’s interested parties,
- Compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 & ISO 27001: 2013.
- Identify & evaluate the potential risks and opportunities related to the company’s activities and taking measures to prevent and/or take advantage of them,
- Continuous customer support as well as constructive collaboration with all partners,
- Continuous training of personnel,
- Continuous enrichment and expansion of Business knowledge.
- Investigate the causes of non-compliance or complaints and further implement corrective actions,
- Protecting the customer’s interests and secure the handling of confidential data,
- Ensuring the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the information produced, received and distributed in the context of Information Security,
- Maximizing the reliability of its information Assets.
The established operational procedures, as well as the objectives set for Service Quality & Information Security are reviewed regularly by the Company’s Top Management in order to adapt to newly adressed customers needs, regulatory requirements and to achieve the goal of continuous improvement.
Through the continuous reviews of the above, the Company’s Top Management is in constant search for both human and Material resources. The Company’s Top Management is committed to the provision of the resources needed to meet the needs & expectations of the intrested parties as those arise and are shaped by socio-political as well as technological developments, to the best of its ability.
In order to promote the concepts described by this Policy, the Company’s Top Management has organized and addressed additional responsibilities and controls to be caried out by:
- The Information Security Representative, with responsibilities related to all aspects of Information Security,
- The Quality Assurance Representative, with responsibilities related to all aspects of Service Quality.
It is also a responsibility of the Company’s Top Management to ensure that the Quality & Information Security Policy is communicated, understood and implemented by all of the Company’s human resources, with the ultimate goal being the continuous & steady growth of business and total commitment to the Company’s principles & culture, offering to its customers top quality services.